- Parents: Don't forget to make us proud
- Friends: Don't forget to socialize
- Teachers: Don't forget to get A's
- Strangers: Don't forget to blend in
- Opposite sex: Don't forget to look good
- Society: Don't forget to be perfect
- Tumblr: Fuck the world, at least you haven't murdered somebody today
- Tumblr: But just in case you want to get away with it, here are some tips.
this is so terrifying
when you try to type ‘yeah’ and accidentally type ‘yesh’
I would end someone’s life if they did this to me.
Yeah headphones are fucking expensive. Bitch would be buying me a replacement.
Nash Grier deleted his tumblr and someone’s already hoarded his url and the only thing on it now is a picture of a naked Gus Sorola drinking beer while sitting on a chair in a corner. I’m fucking pissing myself over here.
people who stigmatize self diagnosis dont seem to understand that diagnosing mental illness is not an exact science. essentially all u do to diagnose someone with a mental illness is look at a list of criteria and say “yup they fit these things.” spoiler alert: a lot of this is guesswork. the only difference between u doing this and a social worker/ psychiatrist/ etc doing it is access to institutional power. many people dont have financial access to medical services that would get them a diagnosis so… maybe…. shut up?
Except Psychiatrists and doctors have actual training making diagnosis way more accurate than some random teenager that read the symptoms off the internet?
i made this post because im in social work school learning how to give a diagnosis in a clinical setting and our training is basically “read the symptoms off the internet”
- Straight haired person: Just comb it!
- Curly haired person: <p>Fuck yes this</p>